Monday, January 29, 2007

productiveness

So everything is coming along nicely!

We have the church, we have the hall, I bought my dress!

This weekend Auntie Julie, mom, Julie's boys, Klay, Heather, and , all finished making the invitations. I wanted them really personal so they were tons of work. We got them ALL DONE after many, many hours of utter slave labour! We sent them to my side of the family, now I am just waiting on addresses for his side.

Sooo, after all of this slave labour we went shopping and I wound up enlisting help to get all of the favours done too! That was so exciting and the biggest relief to me. There is so much to do, but everything off my plate makes a huge difference. Invitations and favours were really stressing me because of money and time issues. One intense weekend and we have them totally dealt with! That is awesome! Thank you so much to everyone who helped!

We're trying to get some more details down pat, like the band vs. a DJ and all that jazz. I'm making little pictures for people and Travis will be in charge of the heavy duty stuff, anything made out of horseshoes or barn wood. He's so creative and good at it, I'm excited to see what he comes up with.

Elli is home from Peru now, so I have to clean up my mess and share my room again. Actually it's been pretty tidy because if I don't have at least some organisation I am honestly going to go nuts.

Please pray because there is a lot of gossip going on right now and I am finding it really hurtful. Pray I don't bash people's faces in. Just joking, please actually pray for strength and forgiveness, and that maybe someone in staff would address it. Pray that I could just let it roll off of my back instead of taking their issues personally and getting hurt by them.

Thanks I love you guys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE!!! Who is saying what to about you?? I will bash there faces in for you then you don't have to worry about a thing!!! hehe haha hoho!! (thats my evil laugh) (kinna sucks, but I tryed!) I'm soo glad that everything is coming together so smoothly! It was a lot of fun making the invitations...even though my hands were killing me for 4 days haha. Thank you for including me in the Dress buying, and the invitation making. It was an honor to help!