Writing a third time, really, does this mean that I am retarded or something?
I mean really! But something somewhat humourous happened, and I thought you all might find it interesting.
I am skipping school for the day tomorro, going with Heather tonight to a hockey game. I texted Travis while he was at work, asking if this plan would be ok with him. Apparently the T9 setting on my phone typed out heather as Havier. So when I didn't get a text back from Travis I phoned him, and the first thing he said was " Who's Havier? Who is this guy?" I laughed my head off.
The poor guy! He had thought that I was going with some random guy for the weekend! Like, what kind of horrible fiance am I? I let him know that I really meant Heather and I love him to peices and would never go somewhere with some random guy for a weekend. lol great scott of all things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment