So, one more week at bible school has begun! This week we are taking missions, and I actually think I will enjoy the class. The instructor asked us to write a 2000 word paper. I got really excited because that sounds like english! I miss the challenge of good writing, precisely done. Hopefully the book we are supposed to write the paper on is decent!
I am thinking that after we move to Lethbridge I might decide to take some journalism over the net. I really do love writing. I don't know if I am that good at it... but one can always improve I suppose. It's something I can do to make a little extra money while I homeschool our kids, and hopefully I will be able to tutor other homeschooled kids as well! Joyce told me that she thought it would be amazing if I did... and I talked to Travis about it. He was really encouraging. Maybe I should?
Also... I GOT THE JOB! Hooray! I don't know why I was so worried about it, maybe because I was up front and told the owner that I will only be able to be here until April. But she is starting me tomorro. The money will help a lot, and as much as I love school, I am really looking forward to the chance to get away and spend some tme somewhere else on a regular basis.
God is faithful, always! Hooray again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment