Ahhh, mostly a lazy sunday. I have an interview at 5:30, so hopefully that goes well, and then I get to go on a date with my fiance! It's wonderful! I have my fingers crossed about the whole interview thing. It will be so nice to have a little bit of extra cash!
This whole money sharing thing seems to come really easily. I love having someone to share stuff with. It isn't that I want to have his... not at all. I am just really enjoying being able to talk to Travis about it, decide things together. I like being able to hand him my money and know that he will take care of it. Or I love knowing that if I need anything he will take care of it. There will be so many wonderful things about the sharing aspect of marriage. I am really looking forward to that.
So I think that I found my dress. It is seriously absolutely beautiful. I was so worried abount money stuff, that I wouldn't find one that I like that I could afford! But yesterday mom and I went shopping, and this dress was hanging on a rack in the bridal boutique. It looked gorgeous so I tried it on. It is exactly what I had in mind. Absolutely beautiful. It has a fitted top, with laces up both sides, and a bottom that is just slightly poofy, and has little gathers in it. I fell in love with it. Esspecially when they popped a tiara and veil on my head. I still felt a little bit like I was playing dress up. They wanted to help me with everything! The dresses are heavy, so I wanted mom to come and do the zipper up for me. Instead the lady who owns the boutique came in and zipped it up! I was like " Ahhhh I've got skimpy underwear on here, lady!" But she didn't seem to care too much. Anyways, we will go shopping in Edmonton to see if I find something better. But... I have a funny feeling that's the dress.
God has funny ways of looking after us in every way you know. When I sit back and look at all the little details in my life, the stuff I didn't think God would care about.... that have been perfectly taken care of; I am absolutely amazed! First off, of course, there is Travis. God could not have possible given me someone more perfect for me. He is amazing. He fits with me, with my family... he has a firm faith in God, he cares about me so much. The list really could go on and on. Then there is his family. I was SO nervous to meet them! They are amazing! I want his sister to stand up with me! I am so excited! I love his whole family, each and every one of them! Then, there was the dress. I was so worried because everyone was telling me the only way I could get one under 1000 would be second hand. I found one that we can afford that is perfect and brand new! Then, there is little things. Like we were having a little money issue and I wanted a date night! Well, I asked mom for a little loan and it turns out that I had almost 100 dollars I didn't even know I had!
God is just one hundred percent amazingly faithful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment