
So I am continuing to enjoy "almost married life" while attending bible school. I still haven't heard back from Tim Hortons about the job that I so desperately want. It's not that I'm greedy, really, it's just that I need money. I suppose it has only been two... wait... one and a half days. I'm sure they will get back to me.
We decided to get this band for the wedding... I wasn't sure about the band idea but maybe that's because I haven't heard them yet. They'll cost us about 800, which really scared me... to the point where I was going to say no. But then everyone else says they'll be great and make it really personal. After all we only get to live this day once. So we are getting the band. I'm pretty sure that I am excited about this.
Today I picked up this book called " Men are like waffles, women are like spagetti." It's not that I feel like I don't understand Travis. I think I do. I'm used to guys. My whole life I have been the girl with all the guys. But maybe ( and this is probably wishful thinking) it will help me to understand what the heck spagetti ( me) is supposed to look like. I can only try. But maybe I am really weird and I am more meatballs than spaghetti. I guess I will find out.
We looked at some real estate in Lethbridge yesterday. I actually got pretty excited. It looks like we could get a cute little old two story house, with a claw foot tub and hardwood floors; with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, for about one hundred grand. That is a lot cheaper than anywhere else! That's exciting! I love old houses!
Well, I have multitudes of homework to try and finish. Up till now I have been ahead but today I have a headache and I slept through class instead of doing my homework while pretending to listen to the instructor. oops. No really, don't judge me. You'd probly do it too.
1 comment:
YOU WILL HAVE TO LET ME KNOW WHAT SPAGHETTI IS LIKE...THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING! I LOVE OLD HOUSES TOO! AND THE BAND SOUNDS GREAT! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP TONIGHT! NO MORE SLEEPING THROUGH CLASS! LOL I KNOW, I WOULD DO THE SAME THING. LOL
Post a Comment