So I started writing a new book today. Finally, the one I've been thinking about writing all this time and just haven't actually started yet. I'm calling it ' Soul Ties, the journey of one heartbroken.' Hopefully it will be decent! If I never do anything with it... I'm ok with that. Just so long as I get to write it; get my thoughts on paper. I like to do that.
I did orientation at Timmy ho's today. It was pretty neat. I got to drink some free coffee ( hooray!), and learn a little bit about the franchise. Sounds like it'll be a pretty good job for a while. I'm just excited for the extra income. Well... and maybe the coffee.
It'll be interesting trying to balance time with my honey, class time, work ( about 25-30 hours a week), homework, and of course, sleep. Hopefully if I am disciplined it will work well. I guess learning to be disciplined is a good idea anyways.
Well, speaking of discipline, I should go do hooommmeeework.
Love ya all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm excited for your new book! I'm still waiting for you to finish the book you were writing in the summer!! haha. I'm glad Tim's is going well...don't drink toooo much coffee, you will never sleep! haha
Bless ya!
Post a Comment