Oh yes I know that I am mushy. I'm just so happy, what can I do about it? We have been talking about everything lately. It's amazing to me how serious we got and how fast... but I think that when you know, you know... and we do. So now I am just waiting for God's timing on everything. I am happier than I ever have been.
I think one of the most amazing parts of this is that God really did fulfil all of his promises to me. That makes my faith SO much bigger! He gave me a man that I can love, cherish, and look up to, forever and ever. That is truly amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is this the same man you said you were crazy about in early October?
I'm so glad God has blessed you with...your man. I pray that he will continue to do so in your future! Love you! Miss You!!!
Post a Comment