Tuesday, December 05, 2006

big plans

Sorry guys I guess I have kind of been neglecting my duties as your wonderful blog maker... ha ha ha yeah right hey?

So Travis and I talked to Pastor Harold again today... he wanted to talk to us about where we were in our relationship. I really just wanted to talk to someone about the hypocrisy that I have found here and my frusterations with gossip etc.

All in all it actually went quite well. He didn't yell at us, and I didn't rip his head off and bash it into the register. Travis, of course, kept his cool.

I know what I'm getting for Christmas from my Travis! Yep, I even picked it out! But don't tell anyone... ssshhhhh we haven't said anything yet lol.

All of this relationship stuff has got us both thinking... what does the perfect little future look like. Yes, I will admit it sounds idealistic and maybe even crazy but we thought about it.

We would want a big dog, like a great dane lab cross, and a stock dog, which Travis would learn how to train. Travis is going to take his Police training so he will be a cop. We will have a little self sufficient farm with beef cattle ( commercial not pure bred), horses, some pigs and sheep and chickens, a garden, and a milk cow. We will have enough crops to feed the cattle if we can. We want to have a little bugalow log house, and six kids. He will have his dually, and I will drive a truck until the family gets too big and then I get a jeep commander. LOL.

Not that it'll happen like that but I think it's cool that we have the same ideas.

Oh I forgot the cats. He likes cats. I want one or two outside, and I specified that I want them orange if we can; I don't want them inside.

He laughed and said we'll get whichever one I fall in love with and it'll be in the house one day when he gets home from work, sitting like it was supposed to be there... all because I'll feel sory for it and invite it in.

He knows me far too well.

2 comments:

Heather's Blessed Life said...

How exciting! Can't wait for....October?? LOL

chandal said...

Yes october. You will look smashing in red.