Friday, December 15, 2006

Bad Dreams

Break!
At last, today I embark on break! That is, if everyone can figure out how to get me home! Eek! I might have to be a street person for the night! That wouldn't be much fun now would it?

So last night I had a dream that really frightened me. I dreamed that someone I really care about died. It was horrible! I have never dreamt that someone died before. The thing is it was just so real! I kept thinking in the dream " This has gotta just be a dream!" But then as soon as I thought that someone in the dream would show me that it was true. There were even medical facts and medical people involved. Then I was trying to find Travis and I couldn't, I was running aroung the school. Everyone kept following me telling me that it didn't really matter, it was God's will, and I was stupid to be so upset. I started running away from them as fast as I could just trying to find a place to be alone.

When I woke up Elli told me that I had been crying in my sleep. What could possibly have disturbed me enough that I would dream something like that? What is wrong with me?

1 comment:

Heather's Blessed Life said...

thats creepy dude! whats up with that! i have had one of those dreams before....not fun at all and still to this day, i remember every detail...weird