ahhh the joys of Christmas.
We had the banquet today. I got to wear my red dress for the first time, and I felt pretty. I love the days when I feel pretty. They don't come around all that often.
Everyone is playing Christmas carols and getting all excited. I'm finding it a little hard to get into it this year, and I'm not really sure why. We even actually have snow for once! Maybe I just need a bit of a rest and a dose of family. Maybe I'll get that "Christmas" feeling when I go home and see the tree. Maybe it won't come till I have some money and buy some Christmas gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I haven't got the Christmas feeling yet either. I have set up who Christmas trees....and still nothing. Do you think the feelings just kinna go away as you grow older??
I kinda hope not, that would be disappointing!
Post a Comment