Monday, November 13, 2006

overcoming

Back to the grindstone. Three essays to hand in today. Not that I minded that much, for some reason my twisted mind loves to put it's thoughts on paper.

I was a little bit ADD though, I just couldn't focus. The teacher seems really good ( a nice change because I didn't like the last one). Maybe I am just having a hard time going back to school books and routines after something like urban hike.

Andrew is letting me use his computer... which means I have to listen to him talking in the background... ha ha. I haven't had any huge revalations in the last day... I've just felt really close to God. Last night I was praying, frusteration was taking it's toll on my prayer life. I was confused and feeling like I couldn't overcome the temptations that were coming my way... nothing serious, I just didn't feel like I was growing.

Jesus told me to check out 1st John 5:5, about overcoming the world, through him.

I don't have to do it,
it's done.
I AM an overcomer.

1 comment:

Heather's Blessed Life said...

I can not WAIT to meet Andrew! I can't wait to see you! haha. I miss you soo much! I'm very glad your having fun, where your supposed to be! I prayed last night at a stop light that you would be able to sing again. Your vioce blesses so many people including me! I'm excited to hear you behind a band!
God bless!!