
YAY!
Yet another prayer answered! I really wanted to go home this weekend because mom and Julie and my baby Joseph ( yes, yes, okay not really my baby... I wish... but anyways) are leaving for Arizona next weekend. I really wanted to see them. I wanted to cook to. I kind of miss cooking. So I was all set to go home for a while... but Travis had to work on Saterday and I was kind of disapointed because I really wanted to spend some time with him at home... and cook for him!
So last night I prayed that God would let him come home with me this weekend. I felt a little silly about it because it seemed a little bit selfish... I mean did God really care if I got to spend this one weekend with my man?
Apparently!
Because he worked it out so that someone took Travis's shift and he can come home with me for ALL WEEKEND! I am so excited! Maybe a little bit silly but all the same I am excited!
And I wore wranglers again. Oh boy oh boy, those wranglers. The funny thing is I am starting to love them! I like feeling like a cowgirl again. Today I have two french braids, and a cowgirl shirt and wranglers and fake cowboy boots because my real ones are covered in horse crap. I love it. Travis loves it. It's kind of a win win situation.
Today Elli ( my roommate) told me something that really blessed me. I was standing in the doorway to our room in my gowgirl gear, and she looked taken aback. She was like " Chandie I just saw a side of you that I can't even explain, all at once. It wasn't even the cowgirl side it was something bigger!" I really wondered what she meant, and she elaborated a little bit. " You just looked so self confident and beautiful, and I haven't seen you that happy and self confident yet this year." I was so blessed to hear that! It kind of let me know that there is already good fruit from my relationship, and from seeing God's answers to prayer. It was really cool.
I have a Christmas concert that I am supposed to sing at on the eighth. I'm pretty nervous about it, because I don't know if my voice will be better by then. I want to go to the hospital and find out what is wrong with me this weekend. I hadn't realized it was that big of a deal, but I guess it is because there is my name alongside Alex's on posters all over viking. Ahhh boy, I bite my lip. That's a good reason to pray.
Sorry if this was really random and long, I just drank a bunch of coffee and am buzzing a little bit.
Blessings to all who read!
1 comment:
I'm very happy for you Chandie! I hope your Mom and Auntie Julie have a wonderful time!
Post a Comment