Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lazy days and drugs


Thus far, today has been a lazy day. Hence the purple. I don't know why purple seems lazy to me, but it does. I didn't even get up for church... terrible me. I just slept in, letting the rest that I needed so badly work on healing my ongoing cough and cold. Travis and I have a bit of a deal going on, if I am not better by noon on monday, I have to go to the doctor. Ridiculous I know, but I suppose I must stick with it.

It seems that Kirstie's quote book now has a new quote in it, compliments of your truly.

" God hasn't convicted me of my drug habit yet."

Hmmm, that didn't come out quite the way I meant it. I take cold medicine for medicinal purposes only, I assure you. When I need drugs, I rely on coffee.

The last few days have been so slow... but for once I don't mind. It seems like I generally am flying around a million miles a minute feeling passionate about anything that I run into. Even milk. I passionately do not like milk.

So... a day to just sort of laze about and not worry about feeling passionate or running around is nice.

Tommorro I will be passionate about something and everything again.

No comments: