
So I think that sometimes I get angry easily. Like last night I kind of told Heather that I wanted to pull a guys hair out with tweezers one by one from all over his body and then scalp him and pull his toenails and fingernails off and hang him upside down and pull his eyes out and then let him die because all of the blood rushed to his head.
He wasn't a vry nice guy.
And then there was yesterday when I got mad at a couple fellow students...
And sometimes I feel like ripping our teachers heads off because their theology sucks.
Honestly, I am the girl who can't shoot gophers...
But sometimes I wish I could as a stress reliever.
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You are sooo funny! I'm telling you Chandie, pray! Pray for the people who have wronged you...or something like that haha. I have prayed for him, I believe God will take care of everything. PRAY!
Klay laughed like crazy when I read this one to him!! But really, if you read it again yourself---- do you think MAYBE--- that's not the Holy Spirit!!!! My goodness, how graphic, and awful sounding!! Sounds a bit like ---- really ---- really ---- BAD ---- PMS !!!!
Post a Comment