Monday, November 27, 2006

my crown

Today was great! I was kind of struggling with feeling a little bit down... I'm not sure why.
Class is amazing, I think that we will actually learn a lot. But because I was feeling down, I started praying. I was laying down and I saw this bright yellow and white light come and drape itself over me and all around me, embracing me. I saw a crown on my head, and a locket around my neck.

God told me that he was blessing me. It was exactly what I needed. All of my fears about everything just melted away and I was left with peace. God is so faithful every day in all of the little things, the big things, and everything in between. He is truly an amazing father.

2 comments:

Heather's Blessed Life said...

Awesome! I'm so glad your being blessed, and things are going right for you....everything seens to be the opposite for me right now...I don't understand why, but I will get through it with God! Bless you!

chandal said...

Just trust, my darling friend. God has a plan in everything, even when it sux butt.