Sunday, November 26, 2006

Men are always right.

" Man are always right." Said the doctor nonchalauntly as he looked down my throat. " Don't you know that?"

He had no idea what he had just said!

So now I wait for my antibiotics to kick in. Apparently all this time that I have been sick I have had a sinus infection and that's why I haven't had the accoustics to sing! I will be pretty glad to be better after a few days. This is week five of being sick.

Last weekend home before mom and Julie leave for Arizona! Oh how I wish I was going with them to bask in the sun rather than braving the cruel -31 weather we have been blessed with the last few days!

1 comment:

Heather's Blessed Life said...

Ok I had to make sure I was on the right page here when I saw your title! You must be sick! lol. I pray that you feel better soon. Men ARE NOT ALWAYS right, we are. lol.