
So now it's official.
We're dating, I'm taken, he's taken... and everyone knows.
We talked to Pastor Harold about it today. Travis informed me that he thought it would be a good idea yesterday and I was terrified. He was pretty calm about it. I told him that he had to do all of the talking , which is unusual because as everyone knows... I talk a lot.
But, today when we got there he was really nice, and even seemed excited about the relationship. He told us that we had his blessing and prayed for us and gave us a book on dating. It was actually really amazing, and great to know that our relationship is blessed and above board. I'm so happy right now.
I think that this has been taking over a lot of my thoughts today. First there was the fear that it wouldn't go well, and then was the joy that is seems perfect! I'm looking forward to going home this weekend and am hoping that Travis can come again as well!
Hooray to God for answered prayer.
2 comments:
Hooray for God is right!!! I'm so excited...for Auguest hehe. Congrats to you and Travis, the huge honken! WAHOO!!
I am so happy for you too!! He is a great guy! Looking so forward to getting to know him more!
Post a Comment