Another prenatal happened...
You know, the embarrassing one that includes hospital gowns, gloves, and stirrups... not the kind that you'd find in a saddle either.
I was a little nervous, but it seems that the more that I take God at his word and remember all that he has told me and promised me, the more blessed I realize that I am! It is amazing! I got the blood results back, apparently they decided to finish looking over the vials and vials of blood I gave. ( That was another adventure alltogether... The huge needle pushed into my vein, the vials taken, the slightly queasy, lightheaded feeling as I walked back out to the waiting room to meet my husband!) Everything was perfect. My blood type is a good compatible one, my hemoglobin was good, I am immune to everything I am supposed to be immune to.... all in all I am very healthy, and the HCG levels are right where they are supposed to be!
Then all that jazz happened, and she felt for my uterus, which is just the right size! Relief and joy swept over me! Joy of all joys everything is exaclty the way it is supposed to be! I am so amazed at the sheer power and delicacy of the miracle that is happening inside of me! At last my baby looks like a baby, though only a little over an inch long. It's little fingers and toes, nose and ears, are all perfect and just where they are supposed to be. In only three more days my baby officially passes out of the embryo stage and becomes a tiny fetus!
God is good, and I am so thankful that he answers my prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! I'm so glad everything is all great! God is amazing!
The doctor did that to me once. I got mad.
Post a Comment