Tuesday, December 11, 2007

love


This picture of baby toes is at the exact stage of development that my baby is at! Isn't that amazing for a little cahoot barely over two inches! The ultrasound that I had went fantastic I was so excited to see the baby move and to see the little heart beating!
I think that as all of this happens in my body I am becoming utterly obsessed with motherhood! As much as I love all the people in my life, I already know no one will hold the same place that this tiny child will. It makes me think about God in a different way.
He's my Dad.
Not only did he wait for nine months to see the child that had been developing away, but he knit me together with his own hands! He decided everything about me! He created me from end to end! How INCREDIBLY much he must love me, no matter what!!

No comments: