Anticipation.
I swear I both love and hate it. God must love it because it's like Christmas all the time.
First I waited for a husband... impatiently... he brought me the perfect one at the perfect time.
Then I waited to get married...a little worried... nothing went wrong at all during the whole day.
Then I waited to get pregnant... when I least expected it I saw two pink lines.
Now I am waiting for this baby and my stomach to grow... and I am finally learning to just take God at his word and trust him.
He is so good.
I am so excited to meet this little person, this person that is only an inch long inside my body.
This little one that is only really felt by me.
I can't wait to feel the first kick! I can't wait till the first time that Travis feels the baby kick!
I can't wait till my first ultrasound and the first time I hear the heartbeat!
There is so much to anticipate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gos is amazing Chandie! Look at all that has happened for you in the past year! Everything you ever dreamed of! You are so blessed its awesome! I will continue to pray for the three of you! Love ya!
Post a Comment