Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Random update

So, shoot me. Yes, go ahead.

Okay so I am not sure why I said that, but it was a little bit fun anyways. Don't shoot me. I know God would forgive you if you did, but then you would miss me, wouldn't you?

So I spent the weekend in Fort Mcmurray with my best bud Heather and her friend/ cousin Alissa ( so sorry if I got your name wrong hun). It was FANTASTIC! One of the best weekends of my life. I learned lots about hockey, though I still have lots to learn. There was Tim Hortons coffee at the motel. For free. Someone must have shot me and sent me to heaven. We had awesome not girlie girl times... if that makes sense. ( if not, that is interpreted as girl times without all of the stupidness. Yes, we giggled, but guys do too trust me. We just avoid the whole " do you think he likes me?" " Oh I don't know, did you see the way he looked at so and so?" " Uh the skank" and so on and so on moment by moment breakdown of every move a guy makes. WE don't do that.)

We ALMOST saw a timberwolf because a lady who was camping in Fort Mac saw one, and then we went to her campsite. I think that counts as an ALMOST sighting.

Tommorro is a big day. I have to do this whole grad thing and am a little nervouse for everything. I keep thinking my face is going to blow up overnight or something. That and I don't know what mom is planning... eek! Hopefully all goes well and my jitters are not necessary.

Colledge starts in... about two weeks. I am pretty nervous about it. I keep dreaming that I am there and no one likes me.

I lost my cat... he scratched someone, so we had to put him down. Thankfully I was gone when it happened, because it was really hard on me and I didn't want to see him, before or after it happened. I made a point of saying goodbye to him before I left and cuddling with him.

When I got home Klay surprised me by giving me one of his little orange kittens, so I am naming him after both of my deceased cats, Ginger Soda. He is on my lap right now.

Cheers to tommorro ( oh ya, I can't cheer without a drink... oops)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OIY WITH THE POODLES! haha, I love our non girlie times! There the best! And your doing wonderful with the hockey thing, you know more then TONES on girls already! Good luck today, I know it will go wonderful!