Tuesday, August 08, 2006

second thoughts

Ahhh the heat. It was pretty hot today, I was able to work on my tan! I rode Blondie over some pretty good jumps today, I think she is about ready to sell. Found out that I got accepted to colledge, which is great, except that now I am having second thoughts about whether or not this is what I want to do. Maybe that is just butterflies, but I am scared I will fail, I will be the only one there like me, that no one will understand me and this really isn't my best path. I just hope that I am heading in the right direction.

I took some time by myself to think today, when everyone went roping. I just stayed home and rode my own horse and listened to my own thoughts. It was actually kind of nice.

No comments: