Camping.
Now we decide to go camping. Ahhh, fine and dandy, but that means that after the house ( which, thanks to the grad party is an ABSOLUTE disaster) is cleaned, we have to clean out and load the motor home.
I am beginning to think that the total amount of time for me to be home before leaving for school will be minimal.
I got a phone call back from CLBI telling me that it will be fine for me to be there on the third rather than the second. GOOD NEWS!
Not that I am particularily excited about Dwayne's wedding... in fact I called him a donkey hole at my grad because he made me step in poop. Just one of many things that make him... himself. The dancing part is exciting though! Finally a night where hopefully I can dance away!
Anyways, burnt supper is calling my name, adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment