I have arrived safely home from camping.
We had a great time, Saterday Cody, Klay, Logan and I floated down the river for about seven hours. I have a lovely sunburn to show for it as well. We started drinking ( out of necessity of course, it was hot out) at about noon, by three I knew I had to slow down! When we got back to the campsite everyone else was there, so we shot some skeet and ate some steak.
We wound up sitting around the campfire telling jokes and stories and drinking. There were some good jokes and some better stories. Thirteen year old Braydon was stealing beer, so by about three he was throwing up. Cody made it till three or so, and Brad, Chase, Lawrence and I decided we were going to pull an all nighter. Everyone else made it to bed somewhere between three and four. I don't know how many times we did a cheers to being the last four. But... then Lawrence got REALLY hammered, and started talking in an Irish accent and jabbering away about his Irish heritage. He got mad at us when we laughed at him, and then he got mad at me that I wouldn't date him! He wound up telling me, in a heavy Irish accent and a whole lot of rolling rrrrr's, that he never cared to meet me again.
Finally Brad got Lawrence to go to bed, so it was just him and Chase and me. We sat there and did cheers to everything imaginable. I had a good talk with Brad about Kaylie, and Chase decided that we should date ( yeah he's cute but not happening). We made it to bed at about six or seven.
This morning we got up fairly early, and went fishing for a while. Then we took air mattresses and floated down the river on them, we made two teams and tried to push the other team off of the mattress. Once again I got pretty sunburned but it was fun. I got dunked about a million times.
So now I am exhausted! Having fun is hard work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you had fun!
Don't worry about it....you know what I mean. Everything happens for a reason!
Post a Comment