Ahhh, crazy. Here I sit in front of this ruddy computer at 12:39 a.m. after a very busy day, and a very sleepless night. I did a lot of worrying about this whole grad day thing. It turned out to be just as Heather said it would. Wonderful.
We did all of the pictures here, and Heather took them. Her big bravery is causing my tired eyes tears. She did family pictures, grandparent pictures, individual pictures! They turned out soooo good! I am uploading them onto MY computer right now. ( Yes that explains the insane hour that I am still up at). She was also the most supportive, awesome best friend that I could ever imagine having there for anything like this. She is amazing maid of honour material thats for sure!
Then, we had supper. Garlic prawns and a stuffed potatoe. I had been thinking about it for a long time. I think I've known what I was going to order since we planned the whole thing. Mom, Julie, and Grama gave me a fantastic album that I will treasure forever. THAT was the BIG SURPRISE that I was just SO worried about. Yeah.
So then a few of us headed to the lounge. Dwayne hates Curt and Curt was there for me, so there was a little tension in the air. For the longest time the music sucked and Curt was tired and I was kinda sad... but then I talked to the waitress and she put on a few good songs for me. Curt and me danced, ( he told me I was perfect!) and then Dad and me danced. That was all I needed really, it made me really happy. Then I got a kiss on the cheek and a hug from my best guy bud and we all left with toothpicks in our eyes. The music went really downhill after the first couple songs so we didn't think there was much point in staying. I am supposed to go to Red Deer for a weekend before school starts or in December to spend some time with Curto. We'll see, I think my plate might be pretty full already!
SOOOO now that all the pictures are uploaded, and I just seriously fell asleep for a couple seconds, I'm gonna go catch some z's. g'night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad that you enjoyed your day Green Booger Brain!!
Post a Comment