We're doing welcome back weekend right now. All the alumni are here for the weekend, which is cool because there are lots of cool people, I just feel a little bit overwhelmed! There are so many people that I don't know in the place that I now consider home!
This week has been pretty draining emotionally. The last couple of days God started to build back up some of the walls that he had broken down, which was really nice.
My dependance on coffee has certainly increased! It's pretty exciting! I love coffee. Speaking of which I might go get some....
I am singing one of my songs tonight for our coffee house. I am nervous but I have an amazing band backing me up so it will be amazing.
Alex and I decided that we are going to have an evening here called " a touch of class," where we do classical music and jazz and dress up. We always agree on the point of class lol, we are so similar that way it's hilarious. I get to sing some jazz!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That would be so much fun! I had a pretty interesting weekend, read my Blog, and I will fill you in later....and all that JAZZ!!!
(lol sorry, I couldn't help it!)
Post a Comment