Saturday, October 07, 2006

a lil update

Ahhh the college days fly by. . .

It seems that nights with four hours of sleep are becoming normal,
and life revolves around those endless essays that need to be submitted;
They are never done before midnight.

God has been really working on my heart, my intimacy with him is my number one passion right now. I bought myself a new TNIV study bible, and I am amazed at how much of it is already highlighted. I find myself guarding that alone time with him with my life. The words that he says to me are so precious. No one can give me peace the way he can.

Of course, there is someone else who I also guard time with.

No. . . we aren't officially dating...

....
....
Yet.

We aren't allowed.

I think that I am a little bit crazy about him though. Okay maybe a lot crazy about him. I have never been this close to someone before. I can tell him anything and trust him to listen, speak truth, and be honest. He is awesome!
God will direct us in this. If it doesn't work, I will be okay, but I hope it does work.

I will never go to a normal concert again.
They are waay overrated.
I went to an opera house to hear a finnish a cappella group called rajaton ( riot-on) on Tuesday. Their music was perfect. Their timing was perfect, their pitch was percet, their tone was perfect. It was amazing.
Not one single person was out of place there, there was practically no alcahol involved.
Anyone who came to this concert came because they had a genuine understanding of quality music. Everyone was dressed up.
It was so classy!
I loved it, probably the best musical moment of my entire life!
Human music in it's purest form.

1 comment:

Heather's Blessed Life said...

That would have been awesome to see Chandie! I'm really excited for you and your "not really boyfriend" friend. I really can't wait to meet him. Hey it would be good to see you again too!