
So, I have been informed that I need to watch the hockey game. Even if they lose, I suppose that a devoted fan would have to be there to share in their unfortunate demise. Truth is, hockey is a Canadian game. True, at least half of the State's teams are Canadian, but they don't play for us. Traitors. For that reason alone, I hope that we can bring the cup home. True, I am not optimistic. But when my best hockey bud ( and, yes best all around bud) tells me that we may just win tonight, my pessimism dims just a little. So, with a lot of anxiousness in my heart, I will give up my cheer in hopes that it will help.
Go Oilers Go!!!!
2 comments:
haha thats what I like to hear! GO OILERS!! WAHOO!!;)
What did I tell ya?! I knew they would win! I'm so excited!! LOL
GO OILERS GO!!;)
Post a Comment