I was sure the oilers were going to pull through for us. Our last 5 nothing game, however, left me close to tears and very angry! It's amazing how intense hockey gets when it's personal. I will admit that the most intense game I ever watched was one that had my brother in it. The more personal the hockey, the more insane the fans. Then again,Midget hockey can have some pretty awful refs. Add anger because of favouritism to all of the other elements of hockey fans, and you have a catastrophic bomb about to go off.
Back to the Oilers. I was sad and disapointed last night when I went to bed. How could we lose so badly, and indeed play so badly? But, for the most part I don't think I was close to having a nervous breakdown. . . until this morning. All night i dreamed the game over and over, but instead of losing 5 to 0 we lost 20 to 0. It was like watching horror hockey highlights. Terrible. Truly terrible. Bergeron should be taken of the team.
So, now you've heard a lil' Alberta girl's ideas about hockey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment