So I am attempting to upload a video for my blog, something that I have never tried before. I wonder, will it work?I guess we will see. If any men actually take the venture and attempt to read my blog, sorry, this one is aimed at the girls. It's all about being beautiful, because that's what God is teaching me lately. Enjoy the scenery, and for those of you I've made famous ( meaning you are in the video) be blessed instead of outraged, ok?
I think that God has been making a point of showing me how unpredictable he is lately. For a long time i thought " Just find your niche, settle in, and things probably won't change for a while." I have found that God is just not like that.
I always wondered about Noah. I wonder if he looked at God and thought " Are you nuts? You told us to multiply and fill the earth; we are just starting to make a dent in filling it, and you want to kill everyone and start again! God, I thought that you didn't change!"
He doesn't.
His character is always the same.
But he likes to keep us on our toes.
" You really think that you have me figured out? The one who created all of the species covering land, sky, and sea? The one who makes each snowflake distincly different? The one who delights in the smallest things, and orchestrates the biggest ones? You really think that you have me in a nutshell? Well, lets see if you knew this about me!"
It makes him interesting. It makes him mysterious. It makes him powerful.
It makes him God.
So, why should I be surprised when he gives me a ministry, just to change it into another ministry? When he takes the biggest mistakes in my life and gives them a purpose? Why should I be surprised that sometimes he seems to contradict himself? He doesn't, he just sees a MUCH MUCH bigger picture!
God is unpredictable. It's interesting, because I have always said that I detest predictablity.
3 comments:
Cool video! I loved the pic of you eating the pizza lol!
Loved all the blogs in sept. but i realize that i must catchup further back! The clip is amazing but the message that it portrays is the best! AJ
Well now I am completely caught up on the blog! I just read all of 2007! my personal fav next to this one was washing thier feet! I think that you definately need to read the intro to lucado's book on the anvil! AJ
Post a Comment