Wednesday, April 11, 2007

kittens and ponies

Ahhhh I really do love my life. After days and days of stress about finding a place to rent ( there are none in vulcan), we have gotten the most exciting news! We can live in a holiday trailer until we get a trailer put on the land that Travis's parents are giving us! I am so excited! A month ago the thought of living in a holiday trailer would have been daunting, but i think I am up for the challenge!

MOSTLY what I am so excited about is this land that we get! That means I can have my horse, and we can have our dogs, and I can plant a garden, and our kids will grow up on a farm!! I am so excited to go house shopping and find what we can put on our land! Really, just when I start yelling at God he always laughs at me and goes " You thought you were getting a kitten, princess? Well, here's your pony!"

1 comment:

Heather's Blessed Life said...

haha thats awesome!! I'm excited for your house!! hehe