Wednesday, September 20, 2006

college life

So this is bible school.
This life that consists of dorms,
christian friends,
consitant and daily studies of the bible,
a deeper walk with God amongst like minded people,
deep, deep relationships,
trust.
This way of life, that is developing in me that produces
vulnerability,
trust,
Purity,
growth,
Fullfillment,
Sustainment,
Satisfaction.
I am over run with homework,
late hours talking with the girls,
a curfew, but not a bedtime,
and average of four hours of sleep,
But most of all the overwhelming and amazing way that God gives us all the ability to handle it.
I am seeing answer to prayer.
I am seeing the changes that have come over me.

Incredible.

The purity in this place, because of people who are choosing to devote all of their time, their passion, and their devotion to growing in God produces a purity that blows me away. It is unlike that of any church I have ever been in, any youth group I have ever attended. We have placed ourselves here on purpose so that we would grow together...

REAL CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY.

Life is good.

No comments: