Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Once again...

Ahhh, we had rain today. Not a lot of rain, but enough to dampen the crops a bit and give them a wee chance to recover from this heat that has been burning them up! That is exciting! Today has been pretty uneventful, which you will rarely hear me say. I, once again, have been attacked by the merciless monster of PMS. Walking around like a zombie on cocaine, I am still attempting to be productive. I feel a little bit like someone took a football filled with horrific pain gel and shoved it into my abdomen. Yes, fun stuff.

So, Mom and Dad are leaving sometime tommorro morning for a few days in BC, which should be interesing and fun for them. They are taking my youngest brother with them, so it will just be my 17 year old brother and me for a few days. That won't be so bad! I'll let you know how it goes, I have to go feed this darn PMS monster some chocolate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does this mean girls night out???

chandal said...

Lol more of a girl's night in!