Wednesday, July 19, 2006

darn computer

So, the time has come to put a picture of myself in my blog. Maybe a few other ones, too. So far I have spent most of the morning trying to get pictures from mom's computer onto mine. My college application is finally gone now, so my breath is bated, even though I am quite sure that I will be accepted. I'm watching out the window by the computer here, and it's a little bit scary when I realize that the grass is more yellow than green. This lack of rain is not good for us at all. I'm still waiting for that week or so of rain, slow and steady. That is what we really need.

I got mad the other day, because I heard someone complaining about " those farmers b*&%^ing about needing rain, I like this weather." Yes, well, while I enjoy suntans as well, I do realize that it is important to have both sunshine and rain to form crops, grass... bread, cereal, eggs... ultimately most everything that we eat. People like that frusterate me.

I heard that there are still rumours being spread about me by my ex's ex turned girlfriend again. I am almost to the point where I am ready to confront her about it. I would be very polite, but the stuff that is being said needs to be stopped. I am hopeful that all I will need to do is let her know that I know who is spreading them. Perhaps it will ease her troubled mind to hear that I never want to see my ex again, or talk to him. I don't want what she's got, so there is no reason for her to be threatened. I think that if she had a little bit better self esteem she would have never gotten together with him again either. They treat each other so badly.

Mom, Dad, and lil bro have finally gotten the heck outta dodge, thank goodness. Not that I wanted them gone, really, but their frantic running around like chickens with their heads cut off was driving me absolutely crazy. The house still isn't quite clean, but I just realized that my very pregnant auntie may need to phone me at any minute and I have been on this darn computer the whole time! Ahh! I better run the half mile down the road and visit her. Maybe I should give her that extra lasagna in the freezer for after the baby is born too.

Grrrr! It's taking forever to get this darn picture on here! Maybe it won't work?

looks like it won't. I'll try later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! What is you know who saying now!!?? Do I need to go get another hair cut?